Website Audits Offered by SiteObjective
When you think of website audits, you may think that you need to have a penalty or otherwise have incurred a manual action to have to feel the need to get one. That couldn’t be further from the truth.
In-depth website audits offered by Site Objective can help you overcome challenges related to website development, SEO, website design, and much more. In fact, it is a good idea to obtain a website audit before you are hit by a penalty. If you feel that your website is not very well done, or you do not have faith in the efforts of your SEO team, a website audit can be an invaluable source of information.
Website audits can help you: identify website bottlenecks, weaknesses, and strengths; look for holes in the website’s foundation; find errors along with giving a road map that will help you direct your SEO team to fix these issues.
In-Depth Website Audits Include:
- Complete Review of Your Keyword Strategy
- Complete in-depth competitor analysis
- Complete website analysis with special attention factored into:
- Design – How its design will impact your site from a search perspective.
- Development – An in-depth review of your website’s coding and behind-the-scenes processes to identify weaknesses, where they can be repaired, and how all repairs will impact your site in search.
- Rankings review for competitive keywords.
- Google Analytics traffic review.
- On-site content analysis.
- Off-site optimization analysis including:
- Complete in-depth backlinks analysis.
- Competitor backlinks analysis for your top 5 competitors.
- Local backlinks analyis.
- Local SEO analysis including:
- Current condition of off-site Local optimization (if any is desired).
- Identify weaknesses in on-site optimization of local SEO factors.
- Identify further local SEO opportunities through search.
- Identify your local SEO competitors and their SEO strategies.
- Full, updated strategy and roadmap for website success for your SEO team to follow.
If You Get a List of SEO Tool Errors Without Custom Written Strategy, Fire Your SEO
Any SEO who knows what they’re doing should at least provide you with documentation of errors, including a custom-written strategy document providing a road map to help you get where you’re going. If they don’t, they are either providing a paltry offering full of items spit out by an automatic tool that offers no strategy or context, or they are scamming you. Either way, you will not get what you have paid for with this kind of setup.
Intrigued? Contact SiteObjective today and learn more about our website audit offerings. We would love to be a part of your next big success story!